Its been a long time since the kids had a "sleep-over"...since they lived here for 11 months..ha ha ha..anyway, we had a great time.....Mikey said he "had the best time of his life"; as I cut the grass on Saturday in the rain, I allowed them to play outside (in the rain), Mikey rode his bike, Bella ran around..they had a blast.....they also, during the wknd made 'door hangers' for their new rooms...Thursday, August 2, 2007
Bella & Mikey stay the nite.....
Its been a long time since the kids had a "sleep-over"...since they lived here for 11 months..ha ha ha..anyway, we had a great time.....Mikey said he "had the best time of his life"; as I cut the grass on Saturday in the rain, I allowed them to play outside (in the rain), Mikey rode his bike, Bella ran around..they had a blast.....they also, during the wknd made 'door hangers' for their new rooms...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment